Optimize the Pipeline Network
Explore new strategies for leak detection and monitoring pipelines.Read more here
Reduction in Leakages with Leak Detection Systems
New technological advancements in monitoring pipeline infrastructure.Secure your place
E&P Production Growth and Pipeline Expansion
Detailed regional expectations across the North American pipeline network.View the latest program
Expert Speakers to Date
- Hossein Rokhsari
- Ivo Foianini
- Johannes Will
- John Baguley
- John Ray
Innovex Downhole Solutions
- Jonny Tawil
- Leah Pierce
National Oilwell Varco – Grant Prideco
- Noel McKim
Meyer Oilfield Services
- Salvador Ortega
- Stacy Scranton
BYK USA, Inc.
- Takuma Kobayashi
- Timm Burnett
- Luis Quintero
- Integrated Energy Companies
- Shell US
- Freemyer Industrial Pressure
- Kuraray America, Inc.
- Calfrac Well Services Ltd.
- Canyon Technical Services Ltd
- Miller Energy Company
- Soarus LLC
- IHS Markit
- KLX Energy Services
- RockPile Energy
- Kureha America Inc
- EOG Resources
- Enventure Global Technology
- Performance Sciences Inc
Who Should Attend
- Logistics and Transportation
- Supply Chain Management
- Rail Operations
- Canadian Operations
- Strategic Planning
- Terminal Operations
- Industrial Products
- Transloading and offloading
- Business Development
- Regulatory and Legal Counsel
- Project and Risk Management
- Plant Management
- Terminal Owners and Contractors
- Quality Control and Testing
- Procurement and Sourcing
- Inventory Management
- Materials Sourcing
- Market Research and Analysis
- Health and Safety
The Pipeline Leak Detection 2021 conference will deliver the most up-to-date market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest in pipeline leak detection systems and monitoring technologies for improving efficiencies and operations across the network...view more...
Subscribe for updates:
Key topics for 2021:
- Latest crude oil and gas volumes and transportation forecasts
Understand the key market drivers with an update on volumes of crude oil and gas from North American plays and its impact on pipeline capacities.
- Evaluating the current pipeline infrastructure and ensuring network integrity
Update on the latest developments in pipeline facilities and evaluate current infrastructure to recognize investments required to improve operational efficiencies across the network.
- New technologies and techniques in pipeline monitoring and leak detection systems
Explore state-of-the-art technologies for managing and monitoring the pipeline network to ensure safety and asset integrity for sustainable pipeline transportation.
- Utilization of data analytics to identify leaks and optimize detection and monitoring programs
Learn new techniques in analyzing leakage data to improve identification of smaller leaks across the oil and gas pipeline network.
- Current regulatory framework and upcoming regulations for the pipeline network
Understanding current regulatory frameworks and policies to ensure operational improvements and to address environmental and safety concerns.
- End-user operator case studies and developing a successful program
Gain insight from leading pipeline operators and implement strategies that others in the industry are using to ensure performance.
- Excellent conference. Very useful information. Well organized event and agenda was very appropriate. Craig Marshall (Gran Tierra Energy))
- A great balance between the technical and commercial aspects. Mariano Conde (Total SA)
- Very informative, great collection of industry players, and highly relevant. Corry Manderson (Lawter)
- The only conference so far that I found that brings customers and suppliers together. Marcelo Niedermann (Rotex Global)
- Very interesting and great experience. Great material shared, will help to analyze the big picture! Diego Betti (EnDriven)
- The event is very important for the industry to know the new trends and a very good opportunity to meet new people in the industry. Hernan Sueta (Pan American Energy)